Ways how to do curly hair without heat?
If you are looking for perfect beach waves, braiding is the way to go. This is one of the easiest way to do curly hair without heat.
You will need for braiding-
1) 2 Hair ties
2) Hairspray or you may use other product for holding
1) Comb your hair and remove all the tangles.
2) Slightly damp your hair or you can even use non sticky hair oil.
3) If you want waves towards the ends of your hai, make two regular braids on either side of your head.
4) If you want more curls then ma ke more partitions and tie braid according to that.
5) Just make sure braids are tight so that your hair doesn’t frizz when you open it, you can set with hairspray.
6) Once your hair dries up, loose the braids and free the curls.
2) Pin Curls
This style will never go out of fashion. It is super easy way to curl your without heat. You have to do is pin your hair before bed to wake up with flawless curls.
You will need for this method-
1) Wide tooth comb
2) Hair pins
5) Silk Scarf
1) Wash your hair with good shampoo and condition it. Detangle your hair with wide tooth comb. Dry your hair and apply some hairgel.
2) Section out the crown of your hair and Secure with bun. To create loop take other section of your hair from side wrap to end around your index finger.
3) Start rolling other section upwards until it is comfortable against roots. Just make sure rolling the hair up, away from your face.
4) Hold the rolled up section flat against your scalp and secure with pin.
5) Repeat this process. After that work on crown set up with pins. Wrap your hair with silk scarf to keep the pins in their place and go to sleep.
6) Wake up in the morning remove pins. Gently finger comb to remove frizziness.
Rollers are geat alternative to curl your hair. They totally save your hair from damage. If you want tight curls pick smaller sizes, and for voluminous hair go with large size roller. It is one of the best way for curly hair without heat.
You will need-
1) Slightly damp your hair with spray bottle.
2) If you have thick hair, firstly section it and roll your hair upwards. If your hair fine then you may skip sectioning.
3) Just make sure that you are rolling upwards until rollers fit comfortably against your scalp.
4) Wait for couple of hours with the rollers until it is completely dry.
5) Remove rollers and comb your hair slightly. Finish with the hairspray.
4) Paper Towel
Using paper towel to curl your hair is also easy way to make it wavy and curly. This method gives you tight curls that look natural.
You will need-
1) Paper towel
1)Wash your hair and squeeze out excess water or you can a bit dampen your hair with spray bottle.
2)Take a paper towel and fold it until it is about some inches wide and some inch long.
3)Take the other section of your hair and wrap the ends of your hair around middle of paper towel.
4)Start rolling to the upwards until you reach to your scalp. Secure the paper towel tie up it around rolled hair.
5)Repeat this process with remaining section. You can go to bed with paper towel.
6)Remove paper towel and gently finger comb your hair. Finish with hairspray
1) Gently damp your hair with spray bottle and wrap headband around your head.
2) Section your hair into two partitions and start wrapping it around the headband.
3) Once you get to end of your hair secure with pin.
4) You can go to bed with wrapping headband.
5) When your hair is completely dry, remove pin.
6) Comb your hair with fingers and to hold the volume scrunch your hair with sea salt spray.
6) Bantu Knots
This is the most favourite method because it gives you tight and stretchy curls. This method works well for all hair types.
You will need-
1) Bobby pins
2) Shower caps
1) Wash your hair with good shampoo and condition it. Dry your hair upto 70-80%.
2) Gather small section of your hair and starts twisting until it resemble a line.
3) Twist this section tightly around itself to make a bun and secure with bobby pin.
4) Repeat this process until all of your hair in knots.
5) Wear shower cap and leave it through overnight.
6) In morning remove each coil one-by-one and finger comb your hair.
7) Using Pencil/Pen
Easient way to curl your hair with pencil or pen.
You will need-
1) Pencil or pen
2) Wide tooth comb
1) Slightly damp your hair with spray bottle. Remove all the tangles.
2) Make partitions depending upon which type of curls you want.
3) Make 5-6 partitions for normal wavy hair.
4) Take pencil or pen and start rolling it with one partition of your hair. The hair should cover whole section of pencil or pen.
5) Repeat the same process for remaining hair. Once your hair dry remove pencil, pen and free your curls.
Book an appointment today and let our professional hands help you out in hair styling to make your look gorgeous. Best hair stylists recommend that you should repair your dry or damaged hair before applying any styling to it explore our various range of wella conditioners which is best for hair damage.